Comprehensive Financial Reporting
It’s easy to keep tabs on your investment
We track your financials and reports to you monthly through our secure, advanced and fully automated web-based accounting system. With our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment.
- All reports and tracking are further available at all times through the Owner Portal – just login and go!
- Convenience and self service for review of all statements
- Download owner statements & income reports
Log into your owner portal to view statements & more, such as:
- Rent collection and processing
- Payment of maintenance vendor bills
- Payment of monthly items at the request of owners
- Owner statement and direct deposit by ACH processing to your bank account
On an annual basis, you will also receive the following:
- Tax statements and 1099s
- Annual summary owner statement
Get started with your FREE PROPERTY CONSULTATION by completing the form .
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Owner or Renter?
How much rent can you get for your investment?
Setting the proper rental rate for a property is one way to reduce the time a property sits empty—which costs you money instead of earning it. Many factors come together to influence the perfect rental rate or "bullseye price," such as:
- Type of property
- Pet policy
- Market conditions
Set the rate too high, and you risk a property that sits vacant for months—while tenants find something more in line with market rates. Set the rental amount too low, and you lose money on your investment—and potentially lose out on market-savvy renters who think the offer is too good to be true.
Our professional Hampton property management offerings include our marketing services—for no additional fees—with any of our pricing plans.
We complete a thorough background and credit check on each potential tenant.
We prepare and assist you with all lease documents, inspections, and rental licensing.
The good news is that we evict less than 1% of all placed tenants each year. Our Eviction Administration Plan covers headaches and fees and is offered in our premier and premier plus packages.